Psychics Unite To Help Find Missing Children
   A safe place for gifted psychics to share their information to help find missing children and hopefully bring them home safely!
    Register Portal  •  Calendar  •  FAQ   •  Members  •  Login     
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Psychics Unite to Help Find Missing Children

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum rules

Please keep this forum honest and truthful. Do not slander anyone or post false or unproven accusations. Gossip and rumors will be removed. Do not copy and post what someone said outside of this forum without their permission. We are not concerned with what people are saying elsewhere. Please use discretion when posting links to other sites. Those who do not follow our general code of conduct will be removed from this forum.

If you do not see person listed that you would like information on, please contact the site administrator, a mentor or simply post a request in the Request For Help forum and we will get the info up asap.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 615 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hailey Dunn, age 13, Colorado City, TX
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:27 pm 
I don't know. I know I just had something similar in my head when I posted on Phylicia's thread. I think I will go back and try to explain it better. I didn't even think of that pier looking thing you're talking about what I seen was trees and in the background a hill or mountain and I thought wow that looks like a postcard image.

But back to Hailey. I don't know why people sometimes email me questions because in reality I am NOT a psychic. I follow cases like many do. I post my opinions and my amatuer findings on the forum like many others do on other forums. I believe there have been times my gut instincts have been very accurate, but I am NO help to anyone until I can learn to give directions to a location and be specific. That is why I'm here to improve by working with others doing the same thing and with the same respect etc. I could join many forums or follow many blogs with the various approaches taken to missing cases, but I don't have time and I like the people here. We can discuss, we can do our online investigating and share, we can share our insights and dreams and help each other without intruding on a stressed family.

But despite stating that many ways in many threads I still get those random emails.

This time I was ask if I really thought the step dad was innocent. Apparently my post about I don't think the parents know. (I don't think the mom or dad knew about what happened to Hailey posted above) was taken to mean I think the mother's bf (she's not married to him apparently so I didn't think of him as a dad or step dad) I'm not going to accuse anyone. But I will say I won't be surprised when the media is sharing the mother's boyfriend's mug shot with the nation. I think that will be coming. But until I see more than I have or get a feeling about it, I still don't think the mom and dad knew what happened to Hailey.

The briefing will be in 30 minutes. I hope they have news about Hailey.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:16 pm 
Site Admin

Ok, so you are not psychic.. uh huh.. Ok.. You are just a reeeeaaaaaaalllllllllll good guesser!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:25 pm 

Ditto to Diana, Gabby!! Your one heck of a guesser :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:35 pm 
OK so maybe I guess toward the psychic side, but there are people a lot more gifted than I am so I'm just saying I don't think of myself as that gifted at focus and meditation. Like Diana she actually meditates the way a person probably should. Gracie does Tarot etc. My meditation sessions last as long as peace and quiet last.....about two minutes. Even when I post here it's come post go clean or do a preschool activity. Repeat and that is my day :) I will think of myself as a psychic apprentice. I have the potential, but not the discipline. I just don't know why anyone would email me when they can post it here and then everyone knows what I post. Right or wrong it's gonna be the same here as any email response I give.

The media briefing was just a recap and to let everyone know that LE is not trying to shut anyone out concerning information, but it is an investigation and they do follow procedure. Many agencies are working with Colorado City to help follow up on leads and such. And they will give updates when they can or they feel they should. In summary, they are still working on this case, but at this time there really isn't anything new that some media outlet hasn't provided the public.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:00 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the update! And BTW.. I wish I could do what you do.. Just take a minute, get a hit, deal with roudy kids, clean something up, come back for another minute and get another hit.. Don't get too stuck on any type of discipline or anything. Sometimes when things don't go just right then I get all messed up and lose everything. I wish I could be more "spur of the moment" like you!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:02 am 
My spur of the moment feeling right now is I wonder if the mom's bf is bipolar. For some reason when I concentrate on the person I thought visited him it's like two people merging into one. Either two are involved or there is a bi factor and it made me think of when I focus on anyone with alzheimers. A very different feeling for me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:25 pm 
I keep getting "150 ft" and have no idea of 150 feet from where. Sorry to be vague.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:53 pm 

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/13/mothe ... ns-disapp/

Anyone found any significance to this hotel that the dogs went to? Why would a 13 year old walk to a hotel, in general? Unless it was just walking by on the way elsewhere. Just wondering if she brought there- but would think that would be via a car not walking?

I'm having an impression there was an adult party there that may have included drugs, alcohol and something on the line of partner swapping ( I kind of get that 60's hippy/woodstock/free love impression). Does that seem even within the realm of realistic. I didn't see a hotel name and I know certain ones around me I would say- absolutely not.

If that is the case, I would think that the police would be able to find people aware of this. I mean in a small town that stuff gets around.

Gabby how far did the dogs follow scent. 150 ft isn't very far to be the distance to the hotel she may have walked. Trying to think of something it might

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:58 pm 

Oh and I noticed Anon mentioned left side head pain. I got that too but it's not focused - meaning it's like the whole area is in pain. That might be consistent with blunt force. I almost wondered if like side of the head to a wall, a fall or something that would make a lot of head surface hurt.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:32 pm 
C-IA wrote:
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/13/mothers-boyfriend-is-person-of-interest-in-hailey-dunns-disapp/

Anyone found any significance to this hotel that the dogs went to? Why would a 13 year old walk to a hotel, in general? Unless it was just walking by on the way elsewhere. Just wondering if she brought there- but would think that would be via a car not walking?

I'm having an impression there was an adult party there that may have included drugs, alcohol and something on the line of partner swapping ( I kind of get that 60's hippy/woodstock/free love impression). Does that seem even within the realm of realistic. I didn't see a hotel name and I know certain ones around me I would say- absolutely not.

If that is the case, I would think that the police would be able to find people aware of this. I mean in a small town that stuff gets around.

Gabby how far did the dogs follow scent. 150 ft isn't very far to be the distance to the hotel she may have walked. Trying to think of something it might

I don't know where the dogs went other than to the area of the motel, but I don't think that she went to the motel. I think they are off a little on that. That's my personal opinion. I think she went toward the convience store IF she went that direction.

There use to be a convience store over in that area. I don't know if it still is I don't recall if I noticed it on the maps or not. I've had a busy day sorry.

And why would she go that direction? A lot of the neighborhoods are back toward there and it's not that far from her home and like I said it's got a store or did have over there. That or someone took her there. And why IF she actually made it out of the house alive and without the bf or a friend of his.............I don't think she made it far before she was abducted. I may not be right about much, but something I can't shake is this child did NOT runaway. IF she had run she would have run to her dad or to the closest friend's house. That's my gut instinct on it.

I really don't know, but I don't think she went to a party.

She may not even be in that area. They sure are looking at all of the other towns around there. Abilene is a little over an hour away. Snyder and Big spring and stuff are a lot closer, but Abilene is way beyond where I thought she might be. I'm familiar with Abilene and NOTHING I seen in meditation made me think I was in Abilene. But I've been wrong before about things.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 615 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 62  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]