Psychics Unite To Help Find Missing Children
   A safe place for gifted psychics to share their information to help find missing children and hopefully bring them home safely!
    Register Portal  •  Calendar  •  FAQ   •  Members  •  Login     
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:17 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Psychics Unite to Help Find Missing Children

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum rules

Please keep this forum honest and truthful. Do not slander anyone or post false or unproven accusations. Gossip and rumors will be removed. Do not copy and post what someone said outside of this forum without their permission. We are not concerned with what people are saying elsewhere. Please use discretion when posting links to other sites. Those who do not follow our general code of conduct will be removed from this forum.

If you do not see person listed that you would like information on, please contact the site administrator, a mentor or simply post a request in the Request For Help forum and we will get the info up asap.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 615 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Hailey Dunn, TX
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:11 pm 

Hailey Darlene Dunn
Sex: Female Race: White Age at Disappearance: 13 Current Age: 13 Height: 5'1" Weight: 120 lbs. Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair): Light Brown
Hailey has light brown hair with blonde highlights.
Eyes: Hazel
Traits and Habits: Hailey is a student and cheerleader at Colorado City Middle School.
Location information: Hailey was thought to be spending the night at a friend's house on Dec. 27, 2010, but did not return home as expected the next morning.
1800 block of Chestnut Street, Colorado City, Texas
Other Possible Locations: Colorado City , TX
Texas
Last Known Locations: Colorado City , TX

Post subject: Re: Hailey Dunn, age 13, Colorado City, TX
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:52 pm 
Site Admin

Great minds.. I did a meditation on her today as well.. I will try to get it posted this evening or tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:35 pm 
This is the motel that was shown on HLN (Nancy Grace) to the best of my knowledge. If I understood right, dogs traced Hailey's scent to this location. It is right off I-20.
I'm not saying dogs aren't accurate. There have been many missing persons found because of dogs. However, I am remembering with Luella Edge's case the dogs traced her scent and when she was located it didn't seem to be where the dogs originally traced her scent. (I was in opposition of the theory to begin with and only mention this now because I have that same feeling about this case and the dogs possibly headed the wrong direction)

I don't believe Hailey ran away nor do I believe that she is in hiding. I believe a male took her.
I honestly with all my heart do not believe that the mom or the dad have any knowledge of where their daughter is.
I haven't received anything in meditation about Hailey, so far I've only gotten hunches that I've mentioned above.
I will continue to pray and meditate.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:57 pm 
This is area I believe Hailey vanished from. (According to what I seen on Nancy Grace's show and from reading somewhere that she went missing while walking in the 200 block of Manuel street)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source= ... 8&t=h&z=18

The area they showed on tv that was being searched is an intersection of Chestnut street and Manuel street. The motel is located NE of that area. I'm wondering which way the wind blew that day?

I'm also wondering if the boyfriend (mother's live in boyfriend) had a visitor recently.
Every time I try to meditate about Hailey I smell beer. Like someone was drinking a lot. I still have nothing helpful at this point.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:06 am 
I spent a few minutes with the map and point d on this map link is where I feel drawn to suggest someone search. There is something about this dirt road. I feel like something might be found farther down the road from where it is marked on the map (I'm lousy with maps so I'm marking it the best I can) Maybe someone already searched there. I don't know, but it is where I feel most drawn to at this time
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source= ... 5,,0,-9.65

I'm editing to add this .................I know I said possibly the dogs picked up the wrong spot. Maybe I just misunderstood the report, but I think at this moment the location is beyond that motel. I will meditate and see if I can get clearer images. (by the way that is a dirt path or road off of east 21st street headed up toward the frontage road behind the motel I can't get a link for the dirt path or road)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:09 am 
Oh just read that it says 1800 block of Chestnut on the details section. Just making a note of that.

I'm moving this case to 2010 cases since she went missing in Dec.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:15 am 
Site Admin

01/10/11 - The first thing I got on Hailey was AR and 8 and then I heard "bee". I first felt dead but I'm just not sure. I could see a bowl or a cup of water. It seemed to represent something. I could also see a lamp and maybe a fish tank. This all just seems random. Jennifer or Jessica. A friend? I was trying hard not to put any weight on the stepdad/mom's boyfriend because somewhere I had heard they gave him a polygraph but that is not unusual. Tuscon. I also don't want to put the AZ shooting in there. For some reason this girl reminds me of Kayleah. I hope she didn't run off with an older guy to only find herself in trouble. But maybe she did. I need to work on this some more. The one thing I don't feel is the urgency I usually feel with a missing child. That strikes me as odd.

01/11/10 - I wanted to go back to the last time she woke up. That now seems like a strange thing for me to have thought of but what I got was December 26th. I felt a dog, but then heard or felt puffy or poofy? I could see a bedroom, seemed like a lot of pink. Fluffy stuff, something like on the top of a pencil. I see videos and music. Maybe she spent a lot of time in her room that day.

ImageI wanted to see where she is now. What could I see if I was standing right beside her holding her hand? I felt dark, like a cavern. Then I could see what looked like a support under an underpass. I heard the words "ribbon of highway". I know those words are part of a song but I cannot remember what it is. As I stand there what I'm looking at starts looking more like the underneath of a pier. Like standing on a beach and looking out at a pier. But I don't remember seeing or feeling water. Mark.

This morning I got a message from a friend and when I started to read it I realized it was about Hailey and I didn't want to read any more before I did another meditation. But what I did see was a map and something about dogs leading them to a motel. And I saw a headling or link that mentioned that the mom and boyfriend/stepdad failed polygraph tests. As I look at Hailey's picture I do not feel that her mom could have had anything to do with this. That does not feel right. I keep feeling or thinking about Kayleah.

As I was looking at her picture, I sat a star and then felt north. North Star or direction? I heard a word or name starting Mon, sounds like Montega or something like that. And I'm trying to get a name, Ralph. Then I heard summer. What happened? Blunt force. I heard it was an accident but all of this is just floating around as I am looking at her picture.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:17 am 
Site Admin

Found the song!!! First is how I remember it and then the rest of the song and a different version. I don't know if it even means anything or if it was just a description of the stretch of road she is or was.

This land is your land, this land is my land
From California, to the New York Island
From the redwood forest, to the gulf stream waters
This land was made for you and me

As I was walking a ribbon of highway
I saw above me an endless skyway
I saw below me a golden valley

And I found the rest of that version..

Chorus:
From California, to the New York Island
From the redwood forest, to the gulf stream waters

As I was walking a ribbon of highway
I saw above me an endless skyway
I saw below me a golden valley

Chorus

I've roamed and rambled and I've followed my footsteps
To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts
And all around me a voice was sounding

Chorus

The sun comes shining as I was strolling
The wheat fields waving and the dust clouds rolling
The fog was lifting a voice come chanting

Chorus

As I was walkin' - I saw a sign there
And that sign said - no tress passin'
But on the other side .... it didn't say nothin!
Now that side was made for you and me!

Chorus

In the squares of the city - In the shadow of the steeple
Near the relief office - I see my people
And some are grumblin' and some are wonderin'
If this land's still made for you and me.

And this is how I found it on the internet...

From the Redwood Forest to the New York Island
The Canadian mountain to the Gulf Stream waters
This land is made for you and me.
As I go walking this ribbon of highway
I see above me this endless skyway
And all around me the wind keeps saying:
I roam and I ramble and I follow my footsteps
Till I come to the sands of her mineral desert
The mist is lifting and the voice is saying:
Where the wind is blowing I go a strolling
The wheat field waving and the dust a rolling
The fog is lifting and the wind is saying:
Nobody living can ever stop me
As I go walking my freedom highway
Nobody living can make me turn back

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:48 pm 
This case does feel urgent to me. I feel like she was afraid, not like she left on her own.

I keep wondering who the visitor was. And I have been thinking of him as a drifter. I think of camoflauge clothing about him, but that might mean he just likes that type of clothing or maybe he is just so deceptive that it is symbolism.

And other than that all I'm getting is cold, dirt and field. Believe me around Colorado City, Snyder, Big Springs and all that area right now that's pretty much EVERYWHERE so I really have nothing that is helpful unless someone knows of the mom's boyfriend having company or a stranger being in town that day that was noticed.

I will keep praying and medittating.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:41 pm 

As soon as I read your post, and I know I shouldn't do that because it can mislead anything that I could potentially get, the following phrase from the song jumped out at me more than the others:

As I was walkin' - I saw a sign there
And that sign said - no tress passin'
But on the other side .... it didn't say nothin!
Now that side was made for you and me!

The wheat field part also stood out to me, although, I didn't realy pay attention to where she went missing so I couldn't really tell you if there are any wheat fields around there.

I almost wonder if that means she isn't somewhere in a field with a no trespassing sign located nearby. I don't feel that she went off voluntarily either. My first impression when I saw her picture was that she wouldn't go off on her own,at least not in an angry manner. She seems so much younger to me than what she looks in the photo though, so maybe that is why I am feeling that way.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 615 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 62  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]