Psychics Unite To Help Find Missing Children
   A safe place for gifted psychics to share their information to help find missing children and hopefully bring them home safely!
    Register Portal  •  Calendar  •  FAQ   •  Members  •  Login     
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:46 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Psychics Unite to Help Find Missing Children

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum rules

Please keep this forum honest and truthful. Do not slander anyone or post false or unproven accusations. Gossip and rumors will be removed. Do not copy and post what someone said outside of this forum without their permission. We are not concerned with what people are saying elsewhere. Please use discretion when posting links to other sites. Those who do not follow our general code of conduct will be removed from this forum.

If you do not see person listed that you would like information on, please contact the site administrator, a mentor or simply post a request in the Request For Help forum and we will get the info up asap.

Post subject: Kara Kopetsky- Missing 05/04/07
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:55 pm 
Site Admin

Kara Kopetsky

Classified as: Endangered Missing
Date Missing: May 4, 2007
Missing From: Belton, Missouri
DOB: 02/17/90
Age Now: 19

Specific Details:

Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110 lbs
Race: White

Distinctive Marks: Scar on her forehead

Known Circumstances:
Kara was last seen on May 4, 2007. Kara's ears are pierced twice. Her navel is pierced. Kara has a scar on her forehead. When she was last seen she was wearing a white tank top and jeans.

Post subject: Re: Kara Kopetsky- Missing 05/04/07
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:58 pm 
Site Admin

My meditation's from 2007

06/15/07 - I tried to focus on Kara who went missing about a month before. I see a truck, like an rig and then trucking boards. 89 like a road or then I though about 84 Lumber?? a clue?? A house with a chimney. A railroad. There is a place I can see on my left but it seems to have a lot of junk or stuff, a rail yard? or a lumber yard? I cannot make it out. Stars (which were then beginning to become a symbol of sorts) I'm starting to think stars may represent Heaven, and she may not be alive. At first I could see 3 balls.

Then the balls came together and ended up forming what made me think of a longhorn. X at the beginning like she will be found in a spot - X marks the spot.

01/03/10 - I did an internet search of the clues and found an 84 Lumber, a railroad station and a Longhorn's Restaurant all very close to where Kara lived.

03/13/10 - Earlier in the week I spoke with a man who said he was a private investigator from Belton who wanted to know a little more about my posts about Kara. After the conversation I looked at my sketch and I pulled up a map. Based on what I had originally gotten, I found a Long Horn Restaurant and the Belton Railroad. I pinpointed a spot on the map that I felt might be of interest and when I called up a street view it really caught my attention. I posted all of this to Pyschics Unite.

The pictures of are of both sides of the street once I zoomed into street view.

This is from 03/09/10 - I was trying to see what Kara can see from where she is. I could see a house, I think you would call it a ranch style house. I appears to be brown or darkish tan, perhaps wood siding?? I think it has a white frame around the front door but I'm not sure why that seemed important. The house has a porch across the front, covered I think and I could see what looked like a garage or something to the left but it appeared to have a little roof on it. I think there is a big tree.

In the sketch, the X would have been about where I was standing when I was looking at the house.

Oh, also.. the guy from Belton also said that there was at least one more house built since the satellite photos.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 am 
Site Admin

I have been wanting to try to do more on Kara's case for a while. She is one of those kids who sort of stays with you. She also has a lot of friends and supporters who email me on a regular basis hoping for more information. I will try to follow up some more but here is what I received today. I feel a lot of it might clues about the person who caused her to go missing, or people associated with that person.

02/16/11 - I heard the name Jason. That may just be a J or a Ja name. The first image I saw looked like an outlet with a big square looking plug in it. The plug was black with a black label with silver letters. It appeared to be in some sort of frame, like something was around it but I couldn't quite figure out what it was supposed to be. And I have no idea what this means but there was something that looked like a boxing glove by it or associated with it.

Image Image

A wire hanger. I was thinking about those kids in the video, the ones who were standing back around the lockers. I have always had a feeling that one or more of them know what happened. Not to say they caused it, but I just get a creepy feeling that someone knew something was up or even kept tabs and let someone know she was leaving. So I asked "Were any of the kids in the hall that day involved with her disappearance?" Answer "No". "Does any one of them know anything?" Answer "Yes".

I wanted to know what she was planning on doing that day before she had to go to work. I could see what looked like a mall. Next I could see someone carrying a large plant like one you would put in a room or office. For a brief moment I felt hospital and I wondered if she had visited someone in the hospital but I'm not really sure if that is accurate or the hospital has a different connection. This is when I started feeling that perhaps some of this information has more to do with the person who caused her to go missing.

I was still trying to figure out what she did after she left school. I could see a black silhouette of a horse head and I started hearing the words from a song "Wild horses keep dragging me away". I asked "Where are you?" I heard what sounded like middle town or Middleton. Near tracks, telephone pole, cable office, rush, "Buried?" "yes". "When?" (as in when she might be found) "March, thaw" I know that that doesn't always mean the upcoming month.. March ? but I hope maybe this will be the year.

I could see a building. It looked like it had concrete steps in the front and a steel or metal hand rail.

I know there isn't much as far as location so I will try again. Although maybe there is something here that will mean something to someone who lives in the area or has personal knowledge of this case.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:56 pm 

I didn't read anything of what Diana posted, but as soon as I saw her picture, I feel very much that I have seen her before. She looks exceptionally familiar to me, like I have met her or something.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:15 pm 
Thinking of Kara and praying for her to be found.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:58 am 

I'm sorry, I feel like this girl is passed too.
I keep hearing the fishing hole. She's not far away. She knew the young man. He had a car so he isn't that young. 18 to 25. Normal looking, brown hair blue eyes. Acne scarring on face but not too much. He can almost function as a normal person at least for short amounts of time. Teachers aid? Don't think she was the first one but I know she wasn't the last. It amazes me that she has not been found yet, he didn't do a good job of hiding the body, it's by the waters edge. Follow the bodies, he likes young girls with brown hair and a certain type of figure. He looks more like his victims than anyone realizes. He's fighting with his sexuality.

As usual I could be wrong and hope I am.

Gracie.

These are my insights, not facts and are in no way meant to hurt or give hope to the families of the missing. As with everyone else here, I'm just trying to help with what little I have. My heart goes out to everyone touched by these missing people. GH

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:30 pm 

I saw her story on Nancy Grace last night. I suppose kids have to turn their cells off while at school but I found it strange that she didn't turn it on the second she was outside (unless it was dead). I know while I'm walking out of a place I turn mine on as I am walking out. I wonder if she was distracted by somebody just outside the door.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:36 pm 

The first thing I thought of when I saw the wire hanger was dry cleaner.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:08 pm 
Site Admin

Missy K wrote:
I saw her story on Nancy Grace last night. I suppose kids have to turn their cells off while at school but I found it strange that she didn't turn it on the second she was outside (unless it was dead). I know while I'm walking out of a place I turn mine on as I am walking out. I wonder if she was distracted by somebody just outside the door.

I recorded NG last night and I scanned through it but I didn't find a part about Kara. .. Maybe I should look again???

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:31 am 

I was a little worried I might have dreamed it but if you go to Facebook and look at Nancy Grace's page it does list that it was shown on Friday night.

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]