Psychics Unite To Help Find Missing Children
   A safe place for gifted psychics to share their information to help find missing children and hopefully bring them home safely!
    Register Portal  •  Calendar  •  FAQ   •  Members  •  Login     
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:09 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Psychics Unite to Help Find Missing Children

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum rules

Please keep this forum honest and truthful. Do not slander anyone or post false or unproven accusations. Gossip and rumors will be removed. Do not copy and post what someone said outside of this forum without their permission. We are not concerned with what people are saying elsewhere. Please use discretion when posting links to other sites. Those who do not follow our general code of conduct will be removed from this forum.

If you do not see person listed that you would like information on, please contact the site administrator, a mentor or simply post a request in the Request For Help forum and we will get the info up asap.

Post subject: Luke Stout, Age 24 Buckhannon WV - Request
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:51 am 
Site Admin

Luke Stout from Buckhannon, West Virginia was last seen by his family on July 18, 2012. He is 24 yrs old, about 5'7", 110-120 lbs, brown hair and eyes, clean shaven, large scar on his leg below his knee, he smokes and has southern accent.

His family says that Luke would not just take off. He helps to take care of his sick mother who terminally ill and can't walk. He knows she needs him. He always calls her when he is out to check in on her and to let her know he is OK.

Luke was last seen in Buckhannon, WV. He was wearing blue jeans, black T-shirt with the sleeves cut off, black sneakers with neon green shoelaces, and possibly a coat. The police have placed him on their missing persons list.

Post subject: Re: Luke Stout, Age 24 Buckhannon WV - Request
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:50 am 

He is believed to be in danger...possibley murdered...local law enforcement has not helped at all they are unwilling to search for him after being offered help numerous times..i hope that he is found safe and can come home to his mother

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:40 pm 

Does Luke have a little baby? I had a short vision of someone asking for money for child support.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:34 am 

Luke is the person I was reading about that drew me to this forum. I hope I can help in some way. My heart goes out to his family.
It seems as if there is some resistance from the police when they get offers of help from potential volunteers in searching for him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:50 am 

bcdonna, do you believe, as many people do, that he was an informant, or do you believe that he is another victim of the three that were arrested for the other murder?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:23 am 

I " feel " victim . Wish I could say otherwise.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:55 am 

The only reason I asked is, I looked at his picture a few weeks ago, and it appeared to me that he was winking. I looked more than once and saw the same each time..... But, knowing a little about the other thing I would probably agree with you. I will try to meditate later again to see if I see more than that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:32 pm 

I don't why...I just think hes' alive....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:48 pm 

I read in a topix forum about Josh? Seems like there is alot going on in that little town. A murder for hire person...crazy...sounds like an episode of Breaking Bad. Like Breaking Bad, it's got the mexican restaruant, the high school teacher (spanish teacher) involvement, drugs and guns, adultery....So sad.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:59 pm 

I read that too, thats one reason I did the reading. Since my first reading it hasn't changed, I still get the winking from him (Luke). It's like some kind of secret. Can only hope that means he is alive. I do remember when the other one disappeared (Josh), it seemed they did not look for him much, but I " knew" he was dead.

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]