Psychics Unite To Help Find Missing Children
   A safe place for gifted psychics to share their information to help find missing children and hopefully bring them home safely!
    Register Portal  •  Calendar  •  FAQ   •  Members  •  Login     
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:23 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Psychics Unite to Help Find Missing Children

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum rules

Please keep this forum honest and truthful. Do not slander anyone or post false or unproven accusations. Gossip and rumors will be removed. Do not copy and post what someone said outside of this forum without their permission. We are not concerned with what people are saying elsewhere. Please use discretion when posting links to other sites. Those who do not follow our general code of conduct will be removed from this forum.

If you do not see person listed that you would like information on, please contact the site administrator, a mentor or simply post a request in the Request For Help forum and we will get the info up asap.

Post subject: Marcus Maxine Stalnaker and Mary Friend
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:00 am 
Site Admin

Maxine Stalnaker

Mary Friend

Marcus Maxine Stalnaker Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: December 1, 1999 from Lewis County, West Virginia
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: October 9, 1930
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 114 lbs.
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Wears eyeglasses. Pierced ears.

Mary Friend Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: December 1, 1999 from Lewis County, West Virginia
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: August 1, 1954
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Wears eyeglasses with large frames.

Stalnaker was last seen with her daughter, Mary Geneva Friend, at their residence in Lewis County, West Virginia during the evening hours of December 1, 1999. Police said they found no signs of violence or intruders at the house. Neither of the women has been heard from again.

Friend's gray 1987 Chevrolet Celebrity was discovered abandoned on December 6, 1999. There was no sign of them at the scene. A photo of Friend's car is posted below this case summary. The vehicle was located in Clarksburg on Route 19 close to the former Harrison County Bureau of Emergency Services near Gore, West Virginia. Again, there was no sign of foul play and no helpful evidence was recovered.

A witness reported seeing two women matching Friend and Stalnaker's descriptions in Ohio in late June 2000. The witness claimed that the women sat near her in the bleachers during a race at an unspecified location. The tip has never been confirmed by authorities.

In August 2007, law enforcement announced that a fisherman had found a purse with all of the information for both women in Stonewall Jackson Lake in 2002.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/stalnaker_marcus.html
http://www.nampn.org/cases/friend_mary.html

Last edited by Diana on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
fix pictures

Post subject: Re: Marcus Maxine Stalnaker and Mary Friend
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:49 pm 
Just bumping this up so everyone can find it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:32 pm 

It's funny. I was looking back over my picture readings and meditations. Lucky, you had asked me to describe the lady I saw with the four little girls - I feel looking at Mary Friend that she may have been the lady from the dream. Her vehicle is also blue. I wonder if the her car was messy with clutter and clothes in it when they found it? The vehicle from the dream was cluttered. I wonder if they are watching over baby A in spirit. It has prompted me to look to see if there are/were other children/women around that region are that have gone missing. Somewhere I read that either Mary or Maxine was receiving threats before they disappeared. I wonder if they knew about some illegal activity. I'll work more on their specific picture readings this weekend to see if I come up with anything that is validating. Until then...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:30 am 

I wonder if maxine ever put purple in her hair..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:42 am 
Information overload. I don't think we will be able to seperate these cases. There seems to be so much energy tied together. Talk about twists! That is why we are all over the place on the map. We will just have to find all three. I am having a hard time focusing on her, or them. I hope everyone else is having better luck.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:51 am 
Site Admin

Hey, that bumping works! I forgot about that!! Thanks Lucky!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:36 pm 
Yeah, bumping worked, but how can we seperate these two cases? A lot of the clues go to this case. Now that the two cases are linked, if you stand back and look at the big picture, it makes perfect sense why Aliayah was taken, why the mom reacted the way she did, and why the police cant give out any info. They are so close!
If Devils Den popped up like that, it has to be good. I agree, it would probably be tied in with the women, but it is all intermingled. There are many involved in the "second thing", which is now the third, or the thing that made both disapearances happen. All of the areas we have gotten tie in. I have a busy weekend with the kids, but will try to meditate as much as possible. As always, my prayers are with all of you, and all of the missing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Not sure what you mean when you say now it makes perfect sense why Aliayah was taken. What do you mean?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:52 am 
Site Admin

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-clarksburg/the-unsolved-mystery-of-the-two-missing-lewis-county-west-virginia-women

Pretty good article telling the details and history of the disappearance of these 2 women.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:06 pm 

The metz guy, wasn't there a article where a tip came in that he took baby A? I think it was the article with the lawyer who was taking tips

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]