Psychics Unite To Help Find Missing Children
   A safe place for gifted psychics to share their information to help find missing children and hopefully bring them home safely!
    Register Portal  •  Calendar  •  FAQ   •  Members  •  Login     
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:44 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Psychics Unite to Help Find Missing Children

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum rules

Please keep this forum honest and truthful. Do not slander anyone or post false or unproven accusations. Gossip and rumors will be removed. Do not copy and post what someone said outside of this forum without their permission. We are not concerned with what people are saying elsewhere. Please use discretion when posting links to other sites. Those who do not follow our general code of conduct will be removed from this forum.

If you do not see person listed that you would like information on, please contact the site administrator, a mentor or simply post a request in the Request For Help forum and we will get the info up asap.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Marcus Maxine Stalnaker and Mary Friend
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 pm 
meditation on Marcus Maxine Stalnaker
red woodpecker-first time saw it, ignored it, then got woodpecker the second time.
Sense of rushing water. It felt like it was in front of me toward my left ear, running left to right. Rushing or bubbling, like a mini waterfall. Very mini.
Saw a search dog with red on. He was coming right at me, then turned.
Outline of pastel hearts on left side with Grafton written next to it. Like I love Grafton.

This makes me feel like my Grafton was somehow tied to Marcus, not Aliayah, and since it was a good feeling about Grafton, not location? Maybe just good memories? Trying to seperate the energies.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:03 am 
meditation on Mary Friend

Felt fear and anxiety
saw a blue barrel of cement, but it looked plastic, like the barrels that the little monkeys come in. (the kids game)
Saw a fork in a road, Y on its left side, and thought of Ileeannas Gladys Fork rd.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:03 am 

Call me crazy but the word *medium* popped in my head...I took it as if we had a medium on here they could speak with her and draw us close to where she is.... I have no clue why i heard that, it could be because I've been into this new show *long island medium* and this little six year old boy was on my mind who was trying to reach his mother thru the medium...it touched my heart. It could be nothing..but when I read the last post I heard *we need a medium*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:23 am 

One of the new articles stated that Mary and Pam were sisters and that Joe Metz was their brother. It stated it something like Pam was expecting Mary to drop off her car Monday and she was planning to go pick up her brother Joe Metz to do some shopping-Christmas? If SD is Maxine's 'grandson", I wonder which sibling he belongs to. There may be more siblings that Mary, Pam and Joe.

When I saw the picture of the other Joe Metz- I immediately thought Grandson. I wonder if he's Joe's son?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:09 pm 
http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in ... inia-women

According to this link, Joseph is Marys adult son.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:40 pm 

1999 Mary was 46. If she were alive today she would be 58. Her adult son could be 30- early 40's now. The other Joseph then, couldn't be his son.

I guess he could be a grandson of Maxine's though.

Thanks for getting that link. I knew I'd read somewhere.

There was a mention then of Ted, Mary and Pam. I t might be a family name. We have some family names that multiple siblings/cousins use. Hmmmm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:34 am 
Site Admin

Strange, I wonder what happened to my images? I will get that fixed.. Anyway, I spent some time yesterday looking through my journals trying to find a meditation I did for them. I had never heard of the case until I was doing some work in the court house and a friend asked me if I had ever heard of them. That was 2007 but I never had. I did do a meditation and I have found it. I want to check out a few details but then I will get it posted.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:50 am 
Site Admin

I did the following meditations back in 2007 shortly after I started doing abstract work in the court houses. When I was in Harrison County I kept getting messages for this one lady who worked there but I had not really told too many people about my "gifts". I figured she would think I was crazy but when I finally got up the nerve to approach the subject with her, because these messages kept coming, she was open to it. She was the first person who mentioned these ladies to me. She asked if I had ever heard of the 2 women who went missing in Weston and said her husband had been obsessed with the case. I hadn't heard of them which is probably why I kept referring to them as those 2 women.

Anyway, after searching through my journals around the time I started working there I found these meditations. At first I thought I was crazy, especially about them wanting to change their identities but now, after reading the article I had linked here from 2009 it makes sense.. I will do some more research and try to fit more pieces together, especially where they might help with Aliayah's case.

10/25/2007 - Meditation about those 2 missing women. Mary Lucille, Rose.. first impression is that they ran or wanted to disappear. Names.. Patty, Erma or something that sounds like that. Dick, Kentucky, arrow, lake.. check for a lake arrow. New identities. When I asked why would they want to go I get Dick..

This is a start. I really need to find out their names before I reveal anything. I was wondering aloud.. Mary Lucille and Rose. Those are names I heard for Angie who is the one who mentioned these women to me.

10/26/2007
- Those 2 women, I can see a house or a building. At first it appeared to be a garage type side I was looking at but I could see a little neon open sign and a little side walk, covered I think, to the left as I was facing it. A little wooden door at the end. A long corridor to the right or perhaps a hall inside. Now it looks like offices. I could see a helium balloon and a little beaded purse, sort of like aqua in color and then ebay?? Perhaps they sell these little purses on ebay? Identity theft. Using someone elses SSN's, like deceased people to start new lives.

The building or house appeared to me to be on a sloping street.

Not sure but it still does still feel like they wanted to get away. That Patty or P name is still in my head. I did quickly check the internet about that lake and there is a lake arrowhead in KY.

10/13/2007 - I was meditating on Stacey Peterson and I started to get an image of a building, long with a pointy top at the front. It appeared to be pillars with lots of windows and all lit up like at dark, a parking lot in front. Then with that image my mind started to wonder to those 2 missing women. I then heard bowling green and then back to that building. I tried to shake it but I don't know if the bowling green is for them or her so I asked for a sign.. 2 4 & 3. **Note - the way I have that written in my journal I can't tell if its a 2 and a 4 and a 3 or if its 24 & 3.

11/14/2007
- I had a weird dream about those women last night. Friends, one man, former partner of one woman. Hitting on the second in a major way. Nothing wrong except the friendship between the 2 women, and hurtfulness of it. A friend of mine popped to mind and it make me think of where she works because she works with my husband in Jane Lew. I don't know if that means anything..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:17 pm 
It has been a long time but the second drawing looks like the building where I saw the barrel full of cement. The top part was used as an ashtray. I thought maybe it was a storage buisness.

I read somewhere that there was a possible spoting of Marcus Maxine in eastern Ohio. Could validate your change in identity.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:22 pm 
Site Admin

I think that was in the article that I posted the link for but nothing was confirmed.. the identity thing was talked about in the same article as a possible reason why they think something may have happened to them. They found out someone was involved with identity theft and they were afraid they would be turned in. Very strange, the whole thing!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]