Psychics Unite To Help Find Missing Children
   A safe place for gifted psychics to share their information to help find missing children and hopefully bring them home safely!
    Register Portal  •  Calendar  •  FAQ   •  Members  •  Login     
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Psychics Unite to Help Find Missing Children

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum rules

Please keep this forum honest and truthful. Do not slander anyone or post false or unproven accusations. Gossip and rumors will be removed. Do not copy and post what someone said outside of this forum without their permission. We are not concerned with what people are saying elsewhere. Please use discretion when posting links to other sites. Those who do not follow our general code of conduct will be removed from this forum.

If you do not see person listed that you would like information on, please contact the site administrator, a mentor or simply post a request in the Request For Help forum and we will get the info up asap.

Post subject: Angelica Daniella Porczyk, Age 2 (when missing) Request
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:23 am 
Site Admin

Image Image

Angelica Daniella Porczyk
Age 2 (Current age 11)
Date of Birth: 10/08/2001
Date Missing: July, 2004
Missing From: Brampton Ontario Canada

Angelica Daniella Porczyk has not been seen by her mother since she was taken by her father, Marek Porczyk, in August of 2004 with the help of his daughter Gosis Porczky. . Their last known whereabouts was Brampton, Ontario but it believed that he has taken her to Poland.

Her mother is requesting our help.

Post subject: Re: Angelica Daniella Porczyk, Age 2 (when missing) Request
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:33 am 

Beautiful little girl..old soul. When reading her name I immediately grasped polish with the obvious last name. It does feel like Poland is where this girl calls home. Feel like I can see her face, still very much the same look as her picture only in an 11 year old frame. I think she has been told stories and that her name has been altered.

I went to a map of Poland to see about picking up on anything and did. A place near Poznan, called Gostyn. I zoomed in to an area that caught my eye. Rynek. There is 2 of these side by side. I keep feeling altered, like there is two of these so it could be confusing to locate her. I keep coming back to deceptiveness. I found a spa with the name Porczyk that may have something to do with the other daughter. Its location is in Głogoczów 62, 32-444 Głogoczów

Facebooked Marek and came up with a younger guy there in Pragna. Another location listed is Warszawa. An older Marek came up with a location of Thorn, thorin Poland. Seems easy enough to look up. This older Marek, by reading his picture...seems like he has an arrogance to him. Like if it were him...hes challenging the idea to come and find him. There is a girl by the name of Gosia that is related to a Marek that has no actual images of himself as profile pictures, just cars.

Far leap, but who knows.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:55 pm 

Thank you for your help I did check the Marek on facebook as you suggested and it is not him and the wrong Gosia (Malgorzata) Thank you will hope you will keep trying for me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:25 pm 

This is the Gosia Porczyk on facebook her name is Pandy Anna I have been blocked from this account also Basia Kasia is her sister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:34 pm 

Trishron wrote:
This is the Gosia Porczyk on facebook her name is Pandy Anna I have been blocked from this account also Basia Kasia is her sister

I figured after finding it easily that it probably wasnt the right family but sometimes you never can tell what people will do. Does any of the locations I mentioned before the Facebook info make any sense?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:08 am 

We checked those other places but we think she might be in Halifax now where her sister Gosia lives

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:00 pm 

Here's just some things I got randomly before reading comments:

an "SW" sounding word...wanted to say swint-zer ---- sounded like I spelled it
smokey
swing
Colleen
D name - donner

Question - does she speak French? or another language...maybe i'm hearing it in another tongue.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:03 pm 

Trishron wrote:
We checked those other places but we think she might be in Halifax now where her sister Gosia lives

What about Switzerland? Are there ties there?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:14 pm 

I got a Marek in Thorn, Poland but is from Szczecin Pogodno, Zachodniopomorskie, Poland....

Wonder is the Szczecin says - swit-zen????

partofme wrote:
Beautiful little girl..old soul. When reading her name I immediately grasped polish with the obvious last name. It does feel like Poland is where this girl calls home. Feel like I can see her face, still very much the same look as her picture only in an 11 year old frame. I think she has been told stories and that her name has been altered.

I went to a map of Poland to see about picking up on anything and did. A place near Poznan, called Gostyn. I zoomed in to an area that caught my eye. Rynek. There is 2 of these side by side. I keep feeling altered, like there is two of these so it could be confusing to locate her. I keep coming back to deceptiveness. I found a spa with the name Porczyk that may have something to do with the other daughter. Its location is in Głogoczów 62, 32-444 Głogoczów

Facebooked Marek and came up with a younger guy there in Pragna. Another location listed is Warszawa. An older Marek came up with a location of Thorn, thorin Poland. Seems easy enough to look up. This older Marek, by reading his picture...seems like he has an arrogance to him. Like if it were him...hes challenging the idea to come and find him. There is a girl by the name of Gosia that is related to a Marek that has no actual images of himself as profile pictures, just cars.

Far leap, but who knows.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:36 pm 

I feel like with this case that this guys mentality is that of " the obvious is unseen".

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]