Psychics Unite To Help Find Missing Children
   A safe place for gifted psychics to share their information to help find missing children and hopefully bring them home safely!
    Register Portal  •  Calendar  •  FAQ   •  Members  •  Login     
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:17 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Psychics Unite to Help Find Missing Children

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum rules

Please keep this forum honest and truthful. Do not slander anyone or post false or unproven accusations. Gossip and rumors will be removed. Do not copy and post what someone said outside of this forum without their permission. We are not concerned with what people are saying elsewhere. Please use discretion when posting links to other sites. Those who do not follow our general code of conduct will be removed from this forum.

If you do not see person listed that you would like information on, please contact the site administrator, a mentor or simply post a request in the Request For Help forum and we will get the info up asap.

Post subject: Sharon Baldeagle, SD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:45 pm 
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/ ... Lang=en_US

DOB: Jun 26, 1972
Missing: Sep 18, 1984
Age Now: 38
Sex: Female
Race: Am. Ind.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 5'3" (160 cm)
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
Missing From:
EAGLE BUTTE
SD
United States

NonFamily Abduction

Sharon's photo is shown age-progressed to 36 years. She was last seen in Casper, Wyoming after being kidnapped. Foul play is suspected.
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)

Fall River County Sheriff's Office (South Dakota) - 1-605-745-4444

Post subject: Re: Sharon Baldeagle, SD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:53 pm 

I have this strange feeling that she is located in a desert type of area where people don't travel a lot and this is why she hasn't yet been located.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:28 pm 
I always think "hitchiking" when I see her picture. I wonder about the kidnapping and then her being seen after that. I need to google her case.
I don't get anything about location. Trail of tears comes to mind, but I have no idea what that means like if it is a location or if it is an emotion/situation description.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:12 pm 
Archived article about the case
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=Jk ... 9%2C444180

I'm going to do more research about Sharon's case and then move it to the unsolved cases because Royal Russell was convicted, but her remains haven't been found.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:06 pm 

Here is the article that Gabby posted a link to.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:22 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:40 pm 

So I was doing a little reminissing on Sharon, so I googled her name and found that she is still being thought about. This brings great happiness to me. Sharon lived with our family years ago before she went missing. I had to have been 6 or 7 years of age. Sharon was a full spirited girl. From what I remember of her. She lived with us in Idaho, went to school for the year and she went home. I remember going to the bus stop to see her off to go back to her home in SD. Her brother Taylor lived with my Aunt and Uncle that same year. Seeing them go was hard for our families. They were truly loved. I have memories of Sharon and my oldest sister fighting in the beginning of her stay with us and then the hugs and tears that were there when she had to go. I have one memory of her thats kinda fun.... My brother had a tooth coming loose, so she tied a string around it and tied the other end to the door. Before getting the chance to slam the door, my mother came into the room and stopped her. LOL When I go back home to Idaho, I will have to go through my mothers picture books. I am in utah now. We have several photos of her. I miss her and hope that she is at peace..... When everything happened, I assume my parents did not tell us much because they did not want to put us in shock of her missing. I wish either her body or some sort of info could help find peace for everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:30 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you for sharing that sdexter.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:03 pm 

I posted this so that others know that her daddy is still hoping for her return. These were taken from the local paper in May 2013

Every time Taylor Baldeagle sits down to eat, he begins with a prayer for his missing daughter.
Sharon Baldeagle disappeared in September 1984 at age 12. Baldeagle knows she's out there, somewhere, if only she could just be found.
Monday's miracle in Cleveland — the discovery and rescue of three women who disappeared roughly 10 years ago — gave voice to the hope inside Baldeagle. If those women could be found, so could Sharon.
"There's hope somewhere out there. ... It's a feeling you got to have to be in my shoes," said Baldeagle, Cheyenne River Sioux tribal judge.
Baldeagle describes Sharon, the oldest of four siblings, as a "daddy's girl" who danced in the tribal dances and was learning how to cook when she and another friend ran away on Sept. 18, 1984.
It was just weeks after starting her first year at Brainerd Indian School in Hot Springs. Sharon and the other girl made their way to Casper, Wyo., where they hitched a ride by a man named Royal Russell Long. He didn't take them far, just to his home in nearby Evansville. There, Long pointed a gun at the young women, tied them up and beat Sharon.
The friend escaped and called the police, who returned to an empty house. Law enforcement picked up Long a week later in Albuquerque, N.M. He pleaded guilty to kidnapping and one count of aggravated assault and died in prison in 1993. Long maintained he had dropped Sharon off with someone in Cheyenne who took her to Texas.
Shortly before Long died, Baldeagle visited the convicted kidnapper in prison. Long came to the window in the visitor's room, peeked out at Baldeagle and walked away.
"I wanted ... some inkling of what to hope for, which way she did go, anything," Baldeagle said.
Baldeagle searched for Sharon himself. He spent two months driving or hitching rides, reaching as far south as Arizona. Later, near Cody, Wyo., a truck driver asked Baldeagle what his remaining children were doing without him. The question put a lump in Baldeagle's throat and sent him back to Eagle Butte to wait for good news.
He's been waiting ever since.
From time to time, federal law enforcement officers would call with scraps of hope. In the late 1980s, there was a supposed sighting of Sharon in Sheboygan, Wisc. Another time it was in Westminster, Colo., a suburb of Denver. That sighting placed Sharon at a gas station, "sitting in a car in a daze," accompanied by an older woman.
Baldeagle is now 77. He survived a heart attack in 1993. He's taking chemotherapy for colon cancer. It's his mission to stay healthy, to keep his body strong. To live to 87, to 97, if necessary — to be there when Sharon finds her way home.
The rescue in Cleveland adds fuel to his determination.
Said Baldeagle: "There is hope. If you got a child missing, if you got a relative missing, don't give up, don't give up."
http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/man-s- ... 44cad.html

Taylor Baldeagle recalls his daughter, Sharon Baldeagle, Wednesday in Rapid City. Sharon was kidnapped by Royal Russell Long in 1984 after she had run away from home and was hitchhiking in Wyoming. Baldeagle wears a necklace from his daughter's dancing regalia and believes she is still alive. http://rapidcityjournal.com/nws-missing ... a1028.html

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]