Psychics Unite To Help Find Missing Children
   A safe place for gifted psychics to share their information to help find missing children and hopefully bring them home safely!
    Register Portal  •  Calendar  •  FAQ   •  Members  •  Login     
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:02 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Psychics Unite to Help Find Missing Children

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum rules

Please keep this forum honest and truthful. Do not slander anyone or post false or unproven accusations. Gossip and rumors will be removed. Do not copy and post what someone said outside of this forum without their permission. We are not concerned with what people are saying elsewhere. Please use discretion when posting links to other sites. Those who do not follow our general code of conduct will be removed from this forum.

If you do not see person listed that you would like information on, please contact the site administrator, a mentor or simply post a request in the Request For Help forum and we will get the info up asap.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Iwona Wieczorek, Age 19 - Poland
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:04 am 
Site Admin

Natonality: Polish

Date of missing: 07/17/10
Age when went missing:19

Height: 164 cm
Eyes: Hazel

Iwona disappeared on the night of Friday to Saturday after a disco, where she stayed with her friends. At the disco she quarreled with friends and left the place alone at about 3 am.

The last trace of Iwona is a telephone conversation with her friend, which took place at about 3.30 am. Case of missing teen living in Gdansk raises strong emotions for months in Poland During this time there are various hypotheses. We are looking for Iwona worldwide!

This was a request by a member. I will try to get more information but I am having to translate from polish to english to read anything.

Post subject: Re: Iwona Wieczorek, Age 19 - Poland
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:14 pm 

Iwona's case was and is very high- profile case, all 40 ppl million country followed that case for months. It happened 1.5 year ago in polish famous resort Sopot, she dissapeared and police and nobody have no traces. The reward was huge, but I'm not sure what is now.
There is a one of many polish website about that case unfortunatelly in polish language only, but You can watch youtube movies from city monitoring and use google street view to see her road back home.
I'm sorry for my english.
https://sites.google.com/site/gdziejest ... zorek/home
videos
https://sites.google.com/site/gdziejest ... ek/wideo-1
and movie frames where she was last seen,
https://sites.google.com/site/gdziejest ... ek/wideo-1
the mysterious man with the towel is has not been identified so far, it is likely that he is not polish guy, we don't know if he has any connections with that case.
The girl just dissapeared in that resort and that is all.
I have just read a book aboout psychic detectives and maybe one of You will have some "vision".
Thank You

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:08 am 
Site Admin

Anyone who wants to read more can also use google translate. Its free and helps to understand what is going on in cases where you do not speak the language.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:57 pm 

I mediated on Iwona and was flooded with thoughs. I did watch the video, but did not translate anything. I do not feel it is the man that is seen following her. I feel it is someone that saw her shortly after that. I see him with a darker colored car. I can't make out the make or the model. (Everything flashed so quickly to me). I do see her being forced in the car and him driving off. This was still in the early morning hours. The sun has not yet come up. I see him fighting with her and I see death. I'm so sorry. I don't think her meant to kill her. The look on his face was panic. I think he wanted things from her like money, jewelry and sex. I feel her below the earth, so I am guessing her buried her sometime that day. She doesn't seem to be very far away. I think under 20 miles. I'm sorry, all I really see are some trees and earthy ground. Again, I'm so sorry, but I strongly feel that she has passed on.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:49 pm 

jsmustang thank You for help, can You "see" something more?
I'm sure that she is dead. One hypothesis is that she entered the car, somebody offered her a lift, she didnt know him.
Second hypothesis is that, near her flat, somebody waited for her - one or two male friends and he entered their car, and they went somewhere
Can You "see" what kind of car it was or something ? or where she is burried?
If You would like to see her place, where she lived, type in google maps, "ul jelitkowski dwór gdańsk"
and You can see the area in google street view

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:41 pm 

Baruch,
I will try again tomorrow. What I got came in a bunch of quick flashes like I was flipping fast through a picture book, before I realized i was looking at car and a man it had already flipped over. But I will definetely try again. I was surprised when I got this...lately I have had nothing. I will look at google maps and see if anything jumps out at me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:26 pm 

thank You jsmustang, i belive in You...
I would like to add that she was coming home alone and angry because they have an argument with her friends, one boy was the reason probably...
The most important think is to "see" any facts about the place where she is burried (I assume it), any characteristic building, road, area and about a person/s who did it, any details about appearance or what is/are the doing for a living etc.
Thank You once again

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:38 am 

Here is what I got after meditating on Iwona:

Military Connection (Does this person work with Submarines or Nuclear program)
Boots - I see her trying on all sorts of boots
Im not too sure what all the circumstances of her disappearance, but did she go a near by department store to get picked up? Keep hearing...last video of me is from the store. Maybe there is a video from the a store and they didn't realize it is Iwona? I'm not sure but feel like last video is from the store.

Feel left in a car (seem kind of like an old sports car, a car that was being fixed up). I feel these are two young guys she left with. I see her wanting to get out the car. I feel them teasing her. I feel she is near an outdoor race track or outdoor movie theater (drive-in).
The car I feel she was in that there is something wrong with the driver side door. Feel it is a two door vehicle..kind of rusty.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:18 am 

Here is a link to a race track I found. Not sure if it is nearby. http://www.act4ppp.eu/pilot-projects/poland/sopot

The photo from this link in the right corner - looks like the race track and the the forest of trees across the road way. I don't want to point people in the wrong direction. Just feel this "racetrack".

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:22 am 

Thank You seveNm for You meditation.
I will start to explain one by one.

military connection(submarines, nuclear) - she was 19 years old, and high school student so it was imposible that she was involved in any military projects, but maybe some of her family? but the problem is that in Poland we dont have any nuclear weapon, we have one or two submarine, maybe that submarine was in Gdansk in that time? We have advanced plans to run nuclear plant in Poland. But our neighbor-Russia has nuclear weapon and submarines, but so far I cant find information about any russian trace.

Boots - on the monitoring films, we can see that she walks home for a few kilometers and keeps her shoes in hand, and goes barefoot. Probably, she had blisters because of her new shoes, if she was alive next day and was OK - we don't know it, her phone was run out of battery - she needed a new shoes to put on.

car, can you decribe more that car? Young ppl in Poland have their cars fixed up so it is maybe true, and most of them are old or rusty but it is a good clue that it was two doors car. I will try to search information about race track - if we have one there or movie theater. Generally in Poland we dont have outdoor movie theaters (drive-in) but in the summer there are popular outdoor theaters for people, so I will try to find some information about such theater.

Thank You for You meditation, any other information are desired, especiaqlly details.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]